We can draw upon a wide range of assets and products to create a new investment portfolio, or can look to review or rebalance those within an existing portfolio. Either way, we are able to offer advice on the whole of the market, and in particular on:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs), including the Innovative Finance ISA, Junior ISA and Lifetime ISA
- Collective Investment Schemes, including:
- Open-Ended Investment Companies / Unit Trusts / Investment Trusts
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Venture Capital Trusts
- Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Structured Products
- Unit-Linked Life Insurance Products
Any investment a client makes should fully reflect both the amount of risk they wish to take, and the amount of risk they can afford to take. It should be relevant for the term over which they intend to invest, and be suitably diversified in order to avoid over exposure to risk in any one sector of the market.
Using our experience and knowledge, we can help our clients create the most appropriate portfolio that best suits their own criteria and needs.
Confidence in the products we recommend is important to us, and we will therefore explain any downside risks involved, as well as the growth or income potential.
We will also ensure the products we recommend are appropriate and efficient from a tax perspective.